Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mystery Point...

this week was "Do a service for someone outside your household."  When we're helping, we're happy...

I have a fellow challenger to thank for my mystery point this week - Rachel and Julie are in the process of moving and I went and helped pack up their house! Hooray!  (Er, not hooray that their moving, but hooray for me and boxes, I mean) 

Think back to what you did this week - did you give someone a ride? Take a meal to another family? Jump start anyone's car? Babysit someone's kids, who needed help?  I think going to the temple should count for this particular mystery point, too, don't you?

If you did some kind of service and gave of your time this week, add that mystery point to your total and please get me your points by tomorrow (Mon) night!

No comments:

Post a Comment